The Girls

The Girls

Welcome to the Scrapbags Blog

We are a very friendly group of scrappers who meet each month in Hertford. We chat, scrap, share ideas and techniques and generally have a great crop which usually flies by far too quickly.

We love to meet fellow scrappers so please feel free to stop by and meet us (dates & location to the right), or if you'd like more details please drop me a line at scrapbags@ntlworld.com.

Saturday 1 June 2013

Well there's a surprise...

I have two pages to share tonight, the first of which is of Anna last year at her shared care Family's.  She has such fun with her second family that I'm sure she'd rather live with them full-time and come to us once a month.  Apart from ensuring Anna has a fantastic day each month, each Christmas they also give me a CD of photos they've taken of Anna throughout the year.  What more can we ask? 




This was last month's class kit using my new flower die (from inspirecraft.co.uk) The colours haven't come out very well in the photo, but are aqua and brown. The papers are American Crafts.

For our next crop (our mega 12 hour crop - I really don't think we can call it a SUMMER crop given the weather lately).  We'll be using Bo Bunny's Prairie Chic papers and chipboard buttons.  The LO doesn't have pictures yet. but as I'm guessing it will do eventually, and that they'll be of a certain young lady (hence blog post title)  I've gone ahead and put on the title anyhow.


 
 
 
I really love these papers and hopefully if the sun shines at the stables tomorrow I'll get some pics of Anna on Storm to add to it. 
 
As always, please drop me a line if you'd like to come and scrap on the 15th, and please remember that everyone is welcome to stop by for a coffee and chat of they can't come to crop.
 
 
Happy scrapping,
xx




3 comments:

Carole said...

Love both pages hopefully will make next crop x

Michelle said...

Lovely layouts, can't wait to get my hands on the second one. Really looking forward to the next crop - I think I will need every minute of those 12 hours!
Michelle x

gillyb's crafting blog said...

that is a beautiful LO (the first one) very simple but very very effective.

Like the 2nd one too - but with no pic's ............ trying to say I just like the first one better.

thanks for sharing.